Dreams

Thursday, September 22, 2005

Finished. Sense of relief? Not sure. S Paper material I am not.

At least the numbness prevents me from feeling much. But... Definitely happy.

I love the service from CitiGems! They have no problem gaining my eternal patronage. You know, it was a trainee that served me the first time but since then I always go back there. See, even trainees can be great! Plus, I was in my school uniform so I guess the fact that they treated me so well is kudos in some way to the service sector. But I can hardly say the same for some other jewellery brands. *cough* **k* Can be extremely pushy. But not CitiGems. But that rose gold ring that I wanted to get only have 5 pieces left in Singapore. Grr... It's really pretty, it's like rose gold with white gold and this row of diamonds that even describing it doesn't do it justice.

Have a nice day peeps, my television of which I've been deprived of is calling... And I'm going to go shopping. Need new sneakers. You know if Adidas has the dragon design one for normal shoes? Not for the football ones... so far I've only seen them on the football ones. Hmm....


Comments: Post a Comment
* about.

christine. st nicks. vjc. 04a53. 13 aug. guides. chelsea. i like good things in life, just like how i appreciate the people who care about me. pardon any words that you may find offensive, i do not mean to offend.

Lazing around


Listening:Home-Michael Buble
Feeling:Tired
Doing:Watching Chelsea Review DVD
Wanting:25th Nov 2005 to come *

* blog links.


Basilia
Benita
Cheryl O
Cheryl Q
Chun Jia
Eileen
Fariza
Hui Yi
Hwee Min
Kat
Lucas
Nat
Nette
Peggy
Ren Hui
Sam
Samantha Lim
Sharon
SNGG
Tze Qi
Yue Yiao
YY's new blog
04a53 web
04a53 blog

My Walk with God
Chelsea FC
Football Photos
TB/X Fics
Guestbook 2

Wishlist


-Playstation 2
-Anything to do with Chelsea!!
-Armani sunglasses
-Guns and Roses "Greatest Hits"
-L'Arc'En'Ciel "Dune"
-Maksim "The Piano Player"
-Maksim "Variations Part I & II"
-Velvet Revolver "Contraband"
-The Lion King 1, 1 1/2, 2 VCD
-Katherine Ramsland "The Vampire Companion"
-Anne Rice "The Tale of the Body Thief"
-Anne Rice "Blood Canticle"
-Swarovski star shaped christmas ornament
-Calvin Klein Eternity Moment
-New drumsticks
-Clavinova

blog archieve

11/01/2002 - 12/01/2002 12/01/2002 - 01/01/2003 01/01/2003 - 02/01/2003 02/01/2003 - 03/01/2003 03/01/2003 - 04/01/2003 04/01/2003 - 05/01/2003 05/01/2003 - 06/01/2003 06/01/2003 - 07/01/2003 07/01/2003 - 08/01/2003 08/01/2003 - 09/01/2003 09/01/2003 - 10/01/2003 10/01/2003 - 11/01/2003 11/01/2003 - 12/01/2003 12/01/2003 - 01/01/2004 01/01/2004 - 02/01/2004 02/01/2004 - 03/01/2004 03/01/2004 - 04/01/2004 04/01/2004 - 05/01/2004 05/01/2004 - 06/01/2004 06/01/2004 - 07/01/2004 07/01/2004 - 08/01/2004 08/01/2004 - 09/01/2004 09/01/2004 - 10/01/2004 10/01/2004 - 11/01/2004 11/01/2004 - 12/01/2004 12/01/2004 - 01/01/2005 01/01/2005 - 02/01/2005 02/01/2005 - 03/01/2005 03/01/2005 - 04/01/2005 04/01/2005 - 05/01/2005 05/01/2005 - 06/01/2005 06/01/2005 - 07/01/2005 07/01/2005 - 08/01/2005 08/01/2005 - 09/01/2005 09/01/2005 - 10/01/2005 10/01/2005 - 11/01/2005 11/01/2005 - 12/01/2005 12/01/2005 - 01/01/2006 01/01/2006 - 02/01/2006 02/01/2006 - 03/01/2006 03/01/2006 - 04/01/2006 04/01/2006 - 05/01/2006 05/01/2006 - 06/01/2006 06/01/2006 - 07/01/2006 07/01/2006 - 08/01/2006 08/01/2006 - 09/01/2006 09/01/2006 - 10/01/2006 10/01/2006 - 11/01/2006 11/01/2006 - 12/01/2006 12/01/2006 - 01/01/2007 01/01/2007 - 02/01/2007 02/01/2007 - 03/01/2007 03/01/2007 - 04/01/2007 04/01/2007 - 05/01/2007

* thx to

- blogger
- blogskins.com
- serendipityq.com


- Cheryl aka Pwure